Schwartz Consulting focuses on helping products-oriented companies improve their strategy, marketing and sales capabilities.
We were founded on the idea that high-quality consulting services should be provided by experienced practitioners and should not cost a fortune.
We typically work under one of four models:
1. Project delivery – Take an issue/opportunity and design and/or implement a solution.
2. Advisory – Provide input on a specific problem with which we have experience, but the client actually drives the solution design and implementation.
3. Temporary executive – Fill-in a role (e.g., head of sales) while our client looks to fill it with the right person.
4. Leadership coaching/augmentation – Work with an executive leadership team to ensure they are driving activities and decisions in a clear, action-oriented, fact-based manner
· Consumer products
· Industrial products
· Account planning / management
· Brand strategy
· Channel strategy / management
· Order management
· Product configuration
· Product lifecycle management
· Quota setting
· Sales compensation
· Sales deployment
· Trade spend management
· Value proposition development
· Change leadership/ management
· Custom system development and implementation
· Organizational design
· Project management / implementation
· Process design and implementation
· Package selection and implementation
· Strategy development
· Training development and delivery